SAFETY & WELLBEING –
We continue to monitor developments closely and comply with all recommendations from local health authorities. As a result, restaurant services and schedules and other services may be modified to comply with the rules of physical distance. Upon arrival, you will be asked to use the hydroalcoholic gel that will be offered to you. Our employees will wear masks. In accordance with the recommendations of medical experts and good practices in the sector, all guests (from 11 years old) will be required to wear a mask or face protection in the vehicle during transfers. Masks are highly recommended for children 2 to 10 years old.
All rooms as well as the public spaces are cleaned in the utmost respect for the French regulations in force (use of virucid products validated by L’ARS)
● Villa Embrace has appointed hygiene officers focused on implementing improvements to already rigorous procedures
● Villa Embrace is disinfected daily with EPA-approved products and before each nebulization arrival
● Targeted re-training programs for housekeeping teams on all cleaning protocols are implemented
Increased customer safety and comfort:
● Lead with care kits placed in each bedroom providing masks, hand sanitizers and sanitation wipes, with additional masks provided on demand
● Social distance measures integrated into all customer protection services, including fitness equipment as well as beach equipment properly spaced and individually equipped with disinfection wipes
● Restaurants and bars can operate with reduced capacity to provide adequate space and a socially remote configuration
● Almost all restaurants offering a la carte service with digital menus where possible
Not only is this move better for the environment and supports our sustainability efforts, but it is also helping to avoid unnecessary high-touch surfaces to prevent Covid-19. Our check-in and check-out process are being handled seamlessly electronically, and our food and beverage menus are available electronically as well.